If you are interested in having me play for you at solo contest, please contact me via the Contact tab information above. Email is preferable. Text is fine. Please do not phone call. I do not answer phone calls and rarely check voice messages. Please make sure you let me know:
Your name and your child/children's name(s)
Date and location of your solo contest.
If you haven't heard back from me in 24 hours, please reach out again, either directly by text or email.
1 - If you are participating in the District 122 Middle School solo contest In New Lenox on Saturday, February 10, 2024, I am available to play for this contest.
- Select a rehearsal time through my Rescheduling tab, above. I will create available times after the first of the year. Contact me by email or text to request a rehearsal time. Only I can edit the calendar.
- Performers are accepted on a first-come/first-serve basis. Once my slots are filled, I cannot accept more per contest guidelines.
- I will make arrangements with you to get piano music to me.
- Rehearsals are held at my house in Joliet.
- Accompanist fee and payment instructions will be provided upon contact. Included in my fee are one 30-minute rehearsal and the contest performance. Payment is due in full at the rehearsal.
2 - If you are with Brooks MS contest on February 17, 2024, I am available to play for this contest. I will make rehearsal arrangements in mid January. Accompanist fee is handled by the school per director instructions.
3 - If you are involved in the Joliet West High School solo contest on Thursday, February 22, I am available to play for this contest. Please contact me with information as above.
I will most likely not be available for any other contests. If you contact me and I am not available to play for you, I am happy to help you find another accompanist if you need recommendations.